ESTRO 36 organized by European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology will take place from 5 to 9 May 2017 in Vienna, Austria.
The interdisciplinary component of the scientific programme will include sessions on the following topics:
- MR guided radiotherapy: the new standard of care in 10 years time
- Radiomics and imaging databases for precision radiation oncology
- From big data to better radiotherapy
- Costs and value of radiotherapy innovations: how to assess
- Challenges in proton radiotherapy
- Is there any ground for boost brachytherapy in the time of high precision IGRT/IMRT?
- Selection of patients and radiotherapy technique for APBI in the light of new phase III trial data
- Clinical evidence for hypofractionation in prostate cancer what is the optimum?
- Oligometastatic disease
- Radiotherapy plus immunotherapy combination: rationale and results so far
- Targeting tumour heterogenveity
- Response adapted treatment
- Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) in radiotherapy
- Safety and clinical and cost effectiveness of multi-modality IGRT and ART
- Clinical impact of waiting times
- Strategies to increase safety in radiation oncology: how to make accidents less likely to occur
ESTRO is an interdisciplinary society where radiation oncologists, medical physicists, radiobiologists, brachytherapists and radiation therapists aspire to join forces with other organisations in the oncology field that share ESTRO’s vision of excellence in cancer treatment. At ESTRO 36, we draw attention to the multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary components of our practice, with emphasis on the new opportunities that they represent for all professionals of oncology, not only in research but also in the daily care of patients.
Read more >>
Copyright © 2013 International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna International Centre, PO Box 100, 1400 Vienna, Austria